About WooCommerce Subscriptions
WooSubscriptions offers a set of tools for your WordPress based commerce, with which you will be able to sell products or services using recurrent payments. This means your customers can purchase items on your store once and WooSubscriptions handles the task of making the appropiate charges automatically.
Our WooSubscriptions plugin enables to set up your eCommerce so it can use Openpay as the payment platform to process those recurrent charges.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- Plugin WooCommerce 2.0 or greater
- Plugin WooSubscriptions 1.5 or greater
It is required for the server that hosts your WordPress store to fulfill the following:
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL 5.0 or greater.
- Apache mod_rewrite extension enabled.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater.
- WooCommerce 2.0 or greater.
- WooSubscriptions 1.5 or greater.
- PHP CURL extension enabled.
- Have a SSL certificate for your eCommerce.
In order to install the Openpay plugin for WooSubscriptions on your WordPress based store you must complete the following steps:
- Download the ZIP file with the plugin contents. You can use this link to download it.
- On your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add New, on the lateral menu.
- Click the Upload Plugin option, placed on the upper side of the screen.
- Pick the ZIP downloaded on step 1 on the plugin installation form. Click the Install Now button.
- Look for the success message to confirm the plugin installation.
- On your WordPress admin panel, go to WooCommerce -> Settings, placed on the lateral menu.
- Modify the value Currency for the appropiate one according your business. Save your changes by clicking the button Save changes by the end of the form.
- On your Openpay admin panel, identify the API credentials assigned to your merchant account.
- Back on your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins -> Installed Plugins, placed on the lateral menu.
- Inside the installed plugins list, find the element Openpay WooSubscriptions. Click the Activate option.
- Find again the Openpay WooSubscriptions plugin on the list and click the Settings option.
- Click the Openpay option, placed on the bottom right corner (inside the Checkout tab).
- Fill in the settings form keeping in mind the following:
Find the credentials by clicking the cog icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then select Credenciales de API
- Enable/Disable: Enables or disables Openpay as the payment platform for your eCommerce.
- Title, Description: Informative blocks of text displayed to the customer on the shopping flow of your store.
- Sandbox mode: Determines whether the plugin is working on a testing environment (Sandbox) or productive environment.
- Production Merchant ID, Secret Key, Public Key: API credentials to use on productive environment.
- Sandbox Merchant ID, Secret Key, Public Key: API credentials to use on testing environment (Sandbox).
- Openpay Checkout Image: URL that points to a decorative image displayed to the customer on the shopping flow of your store.
For this image we recommend you to use the following URL: http://www.openpay.mx/img/logo.png