Magento is a web platform that allows content management for online stores, offering a flexible and scalable solution on which any eCommerce can be built.
The Openpay plugin for Magento enables you to use our supported payment methods (credit card, stores and wire transfers) within the shopping flow of your eCommerce.
- Magento Community Edition 126.96.36.199 or greater
Supported One-Page Checkout Plugins
It is required for the server that hosts your Magento store to fulfill the following:
- PHP v5.4 or greater.
- MySQL v5.0 or greater.
- Have a SSL certificate for your eCommerce, in case you wish to accept credit card payments.
- Download the ZIP file with the plugin contents. You can use this link to download it.
- On your Magento admin panel, go to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager.
- On the section Manage Existing Extensions, load the file downloaded on step 1. Click the Upload option.
- Look for the success message to confirm the plugin installation.
- On your Openpay admin panel, identify the API credentials assigned to your merchant account.
- On your Magento admin panel, go to System -> Configuration.
- Expand section States Options and select the countries on which you want to sell your products. Save your changes by clicking Save Config, on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Sales -> Payment Methods link, on the lateral menu.
- Fill in the section Openpay - Configuración General keeping in mind the following:
Find the credentials by clicking the cog icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then select Credenciales de API.
- Test mode (Sandbox): Determines whether the plugin is going to work on a test environment (by selecting Enable) or a productive environment (by selecting Disable).
- Public key, Merchant ID, Private key: API credentials to use in the plugin (in Sandbox or Production mode). Copy and paste each item (check step 1) accordingly.
The select box Enabled determines whether your commerce is accepting credit card payments or not.
The select box Enabled determines whether your commerce is accepting store payments or not.
The select box Enabled determines whether your commerce is accepting wire transfer payments or not.
Store and SPEI payment notifications
Important: Depending the payment method you are configuring, you must use the following notification URL:
Important: It is necessary to verify that the Webhooks were created correctly in Openpay.
In order to enable the Openpay's payment notification service on your Magento store you must follow these steps:
- On your Openpay admin module, go to Ajustes (cog icon) -> Configuraciones.
- Locate the Webhooks section. If the webhook was configured correctly there will be a record in Verified status.